Sunday, January 18, 2009

Obama’d out and he has yet to ascend the throne



Back when Clinton was elected, I don’t think I had grown weary of him before he even took office. It took at least a month before I discovered that he wasn’t to be believed under any circumstances. Shortly thereafter, I grew to truly loathe him and that power hungry harridan he married.
With Obama it’s somewhat different. I don’t particularly dislike him. I’m simply convinced that he doesn’t know the first thing about running the country and very little about the country outside of Cook County Illinois. We know too little about him, which I think is intentional and the majority of the people don’t seem to care. They may rue the day, but maybe not. Some of them still think Clinton was the best president in history. As a blogger said yesterday, “One thing we’ve learned about Obama is that he is good at spending money to make himself look good…He’ll surely rue the day he tried to equate himself with these statesmen. Now the con-man is parading around pretending to be Abraham Lincoln. Is there no limit to his debauchery?”
I’m sick of hearing his name and looking at him on TV. Even the Fox News Channel, which the liberal Left claim is biased and tell nothing but lies, are spending all their time building up to Tuesday. My favorite program, Fox News Watch, was pre-empted Saturday in order to show the preparations for the inauguration and a discussion of Obama’s train trip from Chicago to DC just like Abe Lincoln did before there were cars, buses or airplanes. I expect I’ll be even sicker of this guy before it’s all over.

No comments:

Post a Comment